Fax : #
|Property Type||Apartment||Year of construction||1985|
|Type of building||Semi-detached||Trade possible|
|Building Size||0.00 x 0.00||Certificate of Location|
|Living Area||1,138.39 sq. ft.|
|Lot Size||0.00 x 0.00||Deed of Sale Signature||50 days|
|Water supply||Municipality||Parking||Garage (1) , Vignette (1)|
|Window Type||Sliding||Distinctive Features|
|Basement||6 feet and over, Finished basement||Proximity||Highway, Daycare centre, Golf, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport|
|Cupboard||Melamine||Heating system||Electric baseboard units|
|Equipment available||Electric garage door||Cadastre - Parking (included in the price)||Garage|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Rooms||LEVEL||DIMENSIONS||Type of flooring||Additional information|
|Hallway||Ground floor||5x6.3 P - irr||Ceramic tiles|
|Living room||Ground floor||16.9x14.4 P||Wood|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||7.9x11.3 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Dining room||Ground floor||14.4x8.3 P||Wood|
|Master bedroom||Ground floor||14.11x10.7 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||8.4x4.10 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Bedroom||10.8x10.10 P||Floating floor|
|Laundry room||7.5x5.3 P||Ceramic tiles|
Co-ownership located in the Preville sector, a homogeneous
neighborhood well located and close to all services and
FIRST LEVEL :
- Private entrance door at the front of the building
leading you to the small hall.
- Pleasant very spacious living room allowing you to
arrange it according to your needs.
- Functional kitchen with central island overlooking the
- The dining room leads you to the back terrace where you
can admire all the greenery and its superb landscaping.
- Warm and bright master bedroom with its Juliet.
- Renovated bathroom
- Private garage which includes a storage space and gives
direct access to the condo.
- Powder room including laundry room with large laundry tub.
- Bedroom with large windows.
- Small additional storage space.
- GARAGE + 1 EXTERIOR PARKING SPACE WITH VIGNETTE